[Tango-L] Apache dance - La valse Chaloupée

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Mon Jul 14 17:11:23 EDT 2008

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:47:17 +0000, you wrote:

>The dance is named after the nickname of street gang members, Apaches.

>From what I understand, that nickname for the gang members did relate
to the American Apaches.   They were considered to be as bloodthirsty
and ruthless as the Apache Native Americans were portrayed to be at
that time.

Nothing dramatic but there are 3 or 4 Apache related postcards on our
site.   http://www.buffalotango.com/html/cards2.html

Tango on...

Floyd

     Buffalo Tango - Argentine Tango - How To Tango
     * * * * * *  www.buffalotango.com  * * * * * *