[Tango-L] Will close embrace go the way of the dinosaur?

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 13:56:28 EDT 2008

Actually, I disagree that nuevo will decrease. It may not be called nuevo, but it will still be there.  The reasons are simple.

Nuevo classes (or, really, classes with tricky patterns) are popular.  That drives the nuevo scene.

But, also, we are all better at some things than others in this dance.  The majority of men find it easier to go down the path of excelling at tricky moves than at becoming smooth.

And, finally, women don't, typically, complain to the guy's face that he is throwing her around.  So, without that knowledge, they will keep doing what "they are good at", so to speak.

Here are two intersting questions:

1. What percentage of guys have looking good and having fun on the top of their minds?

2. What percentage of guys have being softer and softer on the top of their list?

I would guess that #1 far outweighs #2.  It is what it is!