[Tango-L] Changes of direction

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Sat Jul 5 17:15:00 EDT 2008

> 'Changes of Direction' change the direction of the turn in a Giro.
> Since the Giro consists of only 3 steps - side, forward and back and we
> have only 2 feet, I don't see how there can be more than 6.

It's easy - just use a different definition of "changes of direction".

For example, "only two feet"? I wonder what you'd hear from those who
dance with four. Perhaps they'd tell you that they do 6x6 = 36 changes of
direction.

Or perhaps not, since the more feet you use, the less counting you need...

--
Chris