[Tango-L] Kizomba, tango's African cousin

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Jan 31 10:14:54 EST 2008

Oleh,

The problem with Wikepedia is that anybody can write anything. And,
that particular article is preceded by the note:

This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2007)

You're gonna have to do much better than this to demonstrate any
of the origins of Tango or anything else.

Modern Kizomba looks like a lot of fun btw, but that's all you've shown
us so far.

What I'd be interested in is what Kizomba looked like in the mid-19th
century - not what it looks like today.

Keith, HK

 On Thu Jan 31 22:30 , "Oleh Kovalchuke"  sent: