[Tango-L] Kizomba, tango's African cousin

Oleh Kovalchuke tangospring at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:30:26 EST 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kizomba

"Kizomba is one of the most popular genres of dance and music from
Angola. Sung generally in Portuguese, it is a genre of music with a
romantic flow mixed with African rhythm. The kizomba dancing style is
also known to be very sensual.

Kizomba is native to Angola, derived directly from zouk music with
influences from other Lusophone countries."

--
Oleh Kovalchuke
http://www.tangospring.com

--
Oleh Kovalchuke
Interaction Design is the Design of Time