[Tango-L] The Disappearance of Tangobliss.com

Carol Shepherd arborlaw at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 19:37:27 EST 2008

I don't have any problem with Miles doing what he did.

He had a large audience from this mailing list and he was notifying them
as he was receiving inquiries.

How does a catty personal slam from Christian Luthen about "eventually
dancing tango" relate to Miles's decision to stop writing a personal
journal about it.....doesn't.

Sounds like someone "needs more" attention from this list.

Pot.  Kettle.  Black.

CS

--
Carol Ruth Shepherd