[Tango-L] The Disappearance of Tangobliss.com

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Wed Jan 30 17:29:16 EST 2008

Another infantile blogsphere action!

"He he, I am gone." Read: 'please beg me to be up again'.

Not happy with all the attention you've appearantly received so far? Need more?

Well, at least: you can compete with the argentine ego an narcism!

If you'd be just for the blog you could have just posted that final remark on your blogs site. But no: you needed even more attention and had to post it to tango-L!

Not that I knew your site/blog, but advertising it that way even uncourages me to have a look at the webarchive!

Therefore, in conclusion: to me you only seem to be an "advanced beginner" by now ... knowing some steps but most of all learned how to self-pity yourself the real argentine way. Your blog aparantly was about a beginning tanguero ... seems you're still in that phase!

Good luck to become better - in eventually _dancing_ tango.
Christian

[Miles wrote to tango-L about closing his tangobliss blog]