[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Wed Jan 30 17:37:02 EST 2008

Yes, therein lies the problem. Gustavo is so far ahead of everyone that his dancing and teaching are of little use to most people. It is simply too advanced for us to learn what he has to teach. I am sure it would be great to study with him if you are already a teacher with 10 years + of tango under your belt and excellent fitness and flexibility. When I get to that stage I will be enrolling in his workshops. But in the meantime and for the rest of us we probably need someone working at a more basic level. Incidentally I don't think you can regard Fabian as intermediate. He has his areas of strength and in them (such as his amazing turns, musicality and elegance of movement) I think he is in a class of his own. But it is not very productive to compare people such as this as they all have their strengths and weaknesses but are so far ahead of the rest of us that we should study everything they do.

Victor Bennetts