[Tango-L] The Disappearance of Tangobliss.com

Michael Knowles binkster at binkster.net
Wed Jan 30 16:43:47 EST 2008

> And its time tangobliss went away.  And it has.  The reviews of every
> milonga, gone.  The reviews of every festival, gone.  The experience
> of a beginner that became a barely passable intermediate, all gone.  I
> erased it all...

Not gone, just gone out of your control, Miles. Is that what you wanted;
to give up control of your writings? People can still see your archived
articles but now they aren't being given the context you intended and/or
the latest updates. All that's left are the ghosts of archive.org:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://tangobliss.com

I think taking down the site is a mistake. Putting it back up and
continuing to write about the trajectory of your tango experience
maintains your hand on the reins and shows steadiness of resolve.

Michael 'Bink' Knowles
binkster at binkster.net