[Tango-L] metin video

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sun Jan 27 08:13:42 EST 2008

I suspect that Metin's video looks so bad because he didn't have a
professional partner for the class and had to use one of the students.
If you're teaching complicated or difficult figures, that always makes
it difficult for a visiting teacher. Btw, Pulpo will be here in February,
but without Luisa. I wonder how he'll look if he demontrates similar
figures with one of the students.

Another btw - does anyone think the Tango rock'n'roll video of Pulpo
and Luisa looks even remotely like Tango? It might be fun, but is it
Tango? And, if so, why? What makes it Tango? I don't knoe the
answer - I'm just asking what others think.

Keith, HK

 On Sun Jan 27  1:23 , "Trini y Sean (PATangoS)"  sent: