[Tango-L] Funniest Tango video

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 22:02:05 EST 2008

I see a woman having fun with her partner.

I see contribution.  Good or or not so good?  That's
subjective.  But, I see contribution.

Look for the positive and you will learn to see the
contribution.

Many of us, out here, learn from watching new dancers,
bad dancers and dancers that don't dance like us.

I see contribution.
I see no abuse.
You see?