[Tango-L] Funniest Tango video

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Fri Jan 25 21:30:00 EST 2008

> As the title makes clear, this is the summation of a workshop,

The title does no such thing. And if you've experienced this teacher's
classes, you'll know this stuff is unfortunately not confined to the end.

Regardless, the ultimate summation of any workshop is its contribution to
the students' development. What sort of contribution do you think is made
by an hour spent copying a teacher abusing a girl?

> I have danced with two of you critics.

And I have danced with the teacher being criticised.

--
Chris