[Tango-L] What strong connection IS NOT ..

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Thu Jan 24 21:07:37 EST 2008

Ok, Trini,
I can give now an advice which will improve the connection right away for
many men:

Nice silky shirt instead of a worn-out cotton long-sleeve one will make a
revolutionary change in connections !

Igor.
PS. We can find dozens of advices like that, useful - but it can not replace
real strong dancing connection. And developing of this connection requires a
lot of things (several posts noted some of them) which have nothing to do
with emotions.. Fortunately, there is no magic and it is doable.

Ultimately, developing a connection is the same like developing quality
dancing. It never ends. I mean connection with a really good dancer, not
with your beloved half when any step together feels great!