[Tango-L] bell epoque apartment

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 18:34:10 EST 2008

Joanne and I have stayed in this apartment and we will not return.
The apartment is very nice, but there are to many other factors which turn us
away. The apartment is nice, with high ceiling. The Elevator is unique and
picturesque.

Some neighborhood reasons are the bus lines and the exhaust fumes. A police
station right around the corner and the sirens. Across the street across from
our apartment is a recording studio. And when we were there last, they were
recording loud music with drums and guitar and constantly editing the tapes over
and over. This went on for sometimes 24 hours.
We also have private issues with the land lady but I will keep these private.
I will answer any letters privately if you write me. Since we have been there
have also found several unhappy tenants.
If you are going to BsAs, figure out just how much time you intend to stay in
the apartment you rent. Most just need a place to sleep and don't need a
place this expensive.

If you are traveling to BsAs, Joanne and I highly recommend

I highly recommend Casa de Deby. There isn't a place in the city that gives
you what she does for the money. Deby is very personal, charming, very good
looking, and keeps a very clean apartment on the 17th floor  in her high-rise.
She also acts as a tour guide helping your travels in the city and the milongas.
Check her out
www.lavidacondeby.com

Another apartment I highly recommend, is also on Ayacucho but in Recoleto,
walking distance to the cemetery Recoleto. One block from the Hotel Plaza
Alvier. An extremely safe neighborhood.
Door man, maid service, A safe for your belonging, Internet, the works.
Marie Longo owns the apartment, and you can trust her.
Check this place out.
 <A HREF="http://www.ayacuchotango.com/">www.ayacuchotango.com</A>

Timmy in Cleveland <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Start the year off right.
Easy ways to stay in shape.<BR>