[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo - Let this be a lesson to ye... a lesson in life!

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Wed Jan 23 13:23:44 EST 2008

> Let's see if I understand you correctly, Dani. Krasimir has no right to publicly condemn those who promote and develop tango... but you have > the right to publicly commend them? ;) Chris

Why is it that some people on this List seem to have a brain malfunction that 'oh-so-conveniently' allows them to misinterpret, manipulate and twist peoples' postings to fit their own warped requirements when they obviously are unable to find any wrong in the posting in question? But, Chris, you know all this... after all, you tried to cover your ignorance be putting in a 'wink' at the end - 'just in case', although really deep down you meant what you said and must now be an avid supporter of Krashi.

Okay, you are perfectly correct...Kasi has no - moral - right to "publicly condemn those who promote and develop tango"
Read on...

i.   In my response to Krapimir, I did not commend G&G-A although even if I did ...so what? I merely chastised the guy for being arrogant enough to think himself such a great tango critic that he can publicly condemn and grade (or, in this case, de-grade) some of the world's leading tango exponents (and I, personally, along with many others including other top tango teachers/performers/dancers do indeed regard them in this light... like them or not). Christopher, before you embarrass yourself by posting nonsense, try re-reading the post to which you intend replying, and then re-read your own response before posting. Let this be a lesson to ye... a lesson in life!

ii.  I did indeed defend G and G-A against *your* unnecessary and incorrect poison a while back, and in this... yes, you are perfectly correct... I can and I see nothing wrong in it... only good! The reason would be that I am posting nothing derogatory and negative. If I did not like any particular dancers/teachers (and, believe me, there are some)... I would simply keep my mouth shut and say nothing. Let this be a lesson to ye... a lesson in life.

Post positivity, not negativity... unless, like me, you are confronted by and responding to nutters. Or, if you can't, kepp your gob shut.
Let this be a lesson to ye... a lesson in life!

Dani