[Tango-L] Apts?...Belle Epoque

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Wed Jan 23 12:39:00 EST 2008

> Does anybody know anything about these apartments?
> I've heard several unhappy stories that they are not what they seem.

I've no knowledge of these apartments specifically but have heard of
plenty of BA accomodation for tango travellers suffering from damp, noise,
heat and poor security unsurprisingly not mentioned in the promo info.

> what they seem. I'm curious because a tanguera friend
> from Minnesota is planning her first trip to BA and

May I recommend Casa De Deby? I stayed there a few months ago and found it
great - good location, comfort, facilites, security and excellent value
for money. And a charming and friendly hostess you can ask for such
important tango tourist information as where to find the best haircuts,
shoes, restaurants and the shrine of Marina Palmer ;)

Details at http://www.lavidacondeby.com/Home/welcome.htm .

--
Chris