[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Jan 23 00:57:42 EST 2008

Oh dear, Krasimir. I enjoy your posts and your ideas about Tango. But now it
seems you're just another of those guys who blames everything on the girl.
Sorry if I'm interpreting you incorrectly but that's what it sounds like. If you've
been teaching a lady for 2 months and she still can't dance well with you as her
partner, then maybe you're not cut out to be a teacher. And please don't blame
the lady for lacking the talent needed. Look to yourself. Maybe you've discovered
that teaching Tango just isn't as easy as a lot of people seem to think.

Krasimir, you should come to Hong Kong. We have wonderful ladies here who are
a delight to dance with - easy to lead and excellent followers. They don't guess
and they don't anticipate. The reason is that that we have excellent local teachers.
We now have around 4 or 5 local couples teaching Tango and all are producing
very nice dancers. We have a few bad apples, but they're always the ones who
don't go to classes.

Keith, HK

 On Wed Jan 23 12:42 , "Krasimir Stoyanov"  sent:

Yes, I know how to do