[Tango-L] Milonga 101: Conversation in a milonga

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 18:55:28 EST 2008

Thanks for pointing that out, Janis.  Is it okay for her to
say "gracias" at the end of the tanda, though?  Now that I
think about it, I usually part company by thanking my
partner while we're still on the dance floor and then
chatting with him on the way off of the floor.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- Janis Kenyon <Jantango at feedback.net.ar> wrote:

> The man escorts the woman off the floor to return to her
> table.  It is the
> man who says "gracias" to the woman, not the reverse.
> She accepted his
> invitation.  He may thank her as they reach the edge of
> the floor.

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/