[Tango-L] Tango is a dance of collections or pivots

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Mon Jan 21 15:21:02 EST 2008

Wow! I see some really good points. Yes, the idea that the focus is the
pivot is great. And the definition of it "I use the term pivot to indicate
the point in a step where the feet are collected." is right on target. I
would add that the collection is not absolute necessity as far as the
dynamic balance point is "collected". And yes, the steps are just means to
get from one "pivot" to another. Absolutely true.

But, still, a long way to go :-)