[Tango-L] Last tango in Bs. As.

MACFroggy@aol.com MACFroggy at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 17:12:42 EST 2008

Yes, it's tradition, and when La Cumparsita begins, everyone on the floor
applauds.
It's so lovely.

Other traditions are no female singers, and you're correct,
it's bad luck to dance to Adios Muchachos.
Also Carlos Gardel recordings are never played at milongas in Buenos Aires.

Cherie

http://tangocherie.blogspot.com/