[Tango-L] The Top Six Tango Cities of the World? ..and how about the Top Six, here??

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 14:53:47 EST 2008

While in conversation at a practica, a woman from Colombia informed me that Colombia (Medallin) is THE place outside of Buenos Aires for encountering serious social tango. Since then, I've heard about tango being the national dance of Finland and I can't help but
  be impressed by the many impressive videos of Tango events in Istanbul, Turkey.
  Even Asia is starting to really get into the act..and what about the good 'ol U.S. of A.??
  Hmmm, what would be the top ranking order of cities right here in my own birthplace??
  Heck, I find this all VERY interesting and I hope that others do, too.
  I'm anxious as hell to hear your opinions on this..many thanks!