[Tango-L] European and American pseudo-tango dancers

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Fri Jan 18 23:23:26 EST 2008

Wow, for once I'm actually agreeing with Igor. People like Clif just think that if
dancing is really, really good - it must be a show or an exhibition. Clif, I think
you're setting your sights too low. Of course, we can never be as good as the
professionals but at least we should aspire to be as good as we can possibly be.

Keith, HK

 On Sat Jan 19  4:51 , "Igor Polk"  sent: