[Tango-L] European and American pseudo-tango dancers

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Fri Jan 18 14:20:03 EST 2008

No, I am not going to explain. If it is not obvious to you, all words on
this world will not make you see.

Compare this (tango in its truest form):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA-mGU_X8Mc

to anything from Fabian, Gustavo and company - I can't really say they dance
tango.
Same with most people in Europe and US. Sad truth is they have no idea what
tango is.