[Tango-L] Milonga 101 -- conversation between dances

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 19:05:24 EST 2008

> There was a good dancer from BsAs watching.  She said
> to my partner, "That's the most I've ever seen someone
> in the US teach like in BsAs.".

Her comment, tangopeer, could have meant that you taught
technique and could have been irrelevant to whether you
used a choreography or not.  It would have been nice to
know more about what she meant.

The interesting question to me isn't whether using
choreography is good or bad.  What interests me is why some
teachers are able to use complex sequences successfully
while others are not.  Comments?

Trini

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/