[Tango-L] Gender Imbalance/Advertising for men

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 12:30:44 EST 2008

Keith, you misquoted me with the following:

- International Ballroom Tango is associated with ...
"the dance with a rose between your teeth",

I said:

- people have no idea what tango is

- Everyone STILL thinks it [tango] is the dance with a
rose between your teeth

- Most people associate tango with ballroom

So, you want to say:

- you know even less about Ballrooom Tango than most
people know about Argentine Tango.

Better to write something like that in a private
message to me. Okay?

And, even if I DID say that, does it really mean that
I know less about Ballroom Tango than most people know
about Argentine Tango?

Can we avoid slams and expecially slams based on
misquotes, please?  I'm just trying to brainstorm like
everyone else and I think I've had some pretty good
ideas!