[Tango-L] Gender Imbalance/Advertising for men

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Jan 8 11:35:11 EST 2008

TFH,

If you think that International Ballroom Tango is associated with ... "the
dance with a rose between your teeth", then you know even less about Ballrooom
Tango than most people know about Argentine Tango. I dance both Ballroom
and Argentine Tango and, I can assure you that, although not even close to
Argentine Tango, ... "the dance with a rose between your teeth" is still
closer to Argentine than Ballroom Tango.

Keith, HK

On Tue Jan  8  1:11 , Tango For Her  sent: