[Tango-L] Tango is for intellectuals, not for "single" ones looking at a pretty picture

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 14:04:20 EST 2008

Igor wrote:

This "Single Men: Would you like to meet attractive
single women ?"
is certainly not the type of men I would invite to
tango classes. Waste of time. They pop in occasionally
on their own.

I don't know about that.  I started tango because I
was a single man looking for women.

We leaders have a lot of women who are our friends and
those friends are sitting on the sideline.  I say,
drive the men in!  As opposed to "if they're looking
to meet women, then don't invite them."

In the end, I'd say, let's take the opinion of the
women on this one!