[Tango-L] tango schizophrenia

buffmilonguera@aol.com buffmilonguera at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 12:51:18 EST 2008

I think that with tango, as with life, it's about the journey - not the
destination.....I never think of being perfect - I constantly think
about getting better.....

My father described golf as a game that takes minutes to learn and a
lifetime to master - and that is very much how I think about tango...it
is chasing the elusive perfection that makes every night, every
partner, every dance, a new experience and challenge and, for me, that
is want makes it so addictive.

It seems that I hear from men - much more than women - that they want
to "dance like (pick a name or their instructor)...."; whereas women
usually talk about a particular step or adornment they have seen - is
that just me?

Have you joined the Buffalo Argentine Tango Society Yahoo! group yet?
It's easy, and the best way to make sure you know what we're doing and
what's going on with the Argentine tango in and around Buffalo......go
to www.yahoo.com > select Groups > search for Buffalo Argentine Tango
Society > follow the directions to join BATS_tango.  Thanks!