[Tango-L] Leaving the floor

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Thu Jan 3 00:44:42 EST 2008

I agree that with a new follower it can take four songs to adjust to each other's styles and generally the dances improve over the tanda. But with anyone I have danced with before, even for only one tanda at a previous milonga, in my experience any dance could be the best dance. In fact, in many cases it is often the first dance and the follower may then say 'that was great', which of course puts a curse on the next three dances ;-).

Victor Bennetts

Keith> The 4th song of a Tanda is almost always my best dance.