[Tango-L] Leaving the floor

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Jan 2 23:51:31 EST 2008

Quick reply because I have guests, but I note the other repliers to this
thread seemed to agree and another even suggested 2 songs to a Tanda. I
have to disagree. The 4th song of a Tanda is almost always my best dance.
By then I'm in total synch with my partner, we're relaxed, we know what
each other can do and we can just enjoy the dance, the music and each other.
OK, maybe I should be there by the 3rd song but sometimes I'm not and I
hate to take my partner off the floor without having a perfect dance - I
mean, I really hate it. If it's not perfect, I just need one more.
PLEEEEEEASE.

Please don't tell me I'm selfish - I already know. But here we don't have
a major mismatch in genders.

Keith, HK

On Thu Jan  3  4:16 , Stephen.P.Brown at dal.frb.org sent: