[Tango-L] women as leader

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 10:55:25 EST 2008

Keith:

I can see your point about women not dancing the man's role
the same way as a man, and perhaps that's a limitation
Dyane needs to know.  However, she stated that she wanted
to learn tango as a leader because she saw it as an
opportunity to improve her dancing.  Anything wrong with
that?  She didn't state any fantasies of dancing tango the
same way a man would, but she's taking the intiative to
educate herself.  That's a heck of a lot better than those
who expect to be spoonfed tango and don't bother to work on
it.  I say, "You go, girl!"

Dyane:
I must apologize for my earlier comments if I implied that
you're a bad dancer.  That was not my intention.  I really
mustn't post when I've been lacking sleep.  Good luck!

Trini de Pittsburgh

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/