[Tango-L] women as leader

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 16:23:07 EST 2008

Dyane,

Keith wrote:

"...since you won't have the feeling of Tango that we
all crave..." and "...Tango is essentially a dance
between a man and a woman."

Let's say that 10,000 people dance tango.

Let's say that Keith's "we" represents however many
people Keith has consulted with, say, 50 people.

There is nothing wrong with the opinion of those 50
people.

There is nothing wrong with the opinion of the other
9,950 people, either.

IMHO  ;o)

If we spend our precious time on this glorious earth
creating stories about what is wrong with other
people, then we spend our precious time on this
glorious earth creating stories about what is wrong
with other people.

If we spend our time moving forward in life, say by
dancing our own tango, then we spend our time moving
forward in life, say by dancing our own tango.

Which do YOU choose?

Happy dancing!