[Tango-L] Foxtrot to Tango, how do I do it?

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:07:00 EST 2008

... on the question of "Why did she say you were dancing foxtrot?" ...

Lois proposed several plausible answers, but the thought that came to my mind when I first read Mario's post was that it might have been the rhythmic structure rather than steps or embrace. I don't know foxtrot, but I know that it has a rhythmic character that is identifiable to those who know the music and dance. Is it quick-quick-slow-slow? I'm guessing. But whatever it is, perhaps your dancing frequently uses that rhythm.

        TangoMoments.com