[Tango-L] Foxtrot to Tango, how do I do it?

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 22:57:41 EST 2008

OK, tonite at an art opening..my favorite dancer
  the one who dances like a feather and follows each
  step I take...said to me;  "Mario, you dance great
  I love to dance with you....BUT, you are not doing Tango
  You are doing the FOXTROT...." ...ugh, that's four
  saying the same thing....what should I do????
  I replied...OK, I will never dance the Foxtrot again....
  every step, from now on, will be TANGO!!!
  ..what was I saying?...ok, I'm not in this to repeat
  my HighSchool successes...I want to TANGO...
  and so, I will make sure that every step is straight on
  ...and I will bore them to death rather than go into a
  Foxtrot squaring of my steps... God help me!
  but I will do it and if you can give me some tips
  I would greatly appreciate it.  m.