[Tango-L] Tango x Bellydance

flame@2xtreme.net flame at 2xtreme.net
Sat Feb 23 19:36:43 EST 2008

Subject: [Tango-L] dancing fusion
Astrid,
I started taking bellydancing classes about a year ago. It's a great
compliment to tango since it depends on and develops core strength.
And it's fun! One of my favorite dancers is Zoe Jakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFXNZLsEVqw&feature=related

She infuses tribal with hip hop. The purists (like my teacher) don't like her
and I'm sure they disapprove of Tango x as well....too nuevo!