[Tango-L] What's the trick??

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 23:40:00 EST 2008

To be more explicit in what I was trying to recommend, I think it's important for dancers to "own" their dance by (re)discovering for themselves what works. And they do that by experimenting and trying things. This is the core teaching that encourages spontaneity and improvisation. And this is just as true for beginners as for advanced dancers working out a new step.

   TangoMoments.com