[Tango-L] What's the trick??

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 21:33:04 EST 2008

 Actually, there is nothing that Id rather do than to practice changing the walks from one to

  another and back...I would love to do that for hours.  I cannot find anyone here to practise

  that with...they think it's weird.

   I was really only thinking of the sacada during walking and pivots...the giro is something else.

   I've just noticed on a video of Detlef that he uses a lot of contra body, upper torso,  going

  the reverse direction of the turn into the sacada...wow!, that has set off some light bulbs..