[Tango-L] What's the trick?? Sacadas

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 17:57:07 EST 2008

It doesn't miss the point because I never said that it
"does any work".  It's just in her path.  Matter of
fact, later on in my post, I state that her body is
making the movements happen.

However, Steve's post does add to the description of
this movement.  Thanks.  Matter of fact, anybody,
please, add to these posts.  Dancers read their email
waiting and waiting for discussions on technique that
they can use.