[Tango-L] What's the trick??

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 11:18:25 EST 2008

"make sure you are not going to trip your lady if after learning sacadas from     youtube, she is going to hate you...     I think, you might want to wait at least half a year with that stuff. Esp.       if your center is still a mystery to you." - Astrid

Hi Astrid,
 The reason I am going for this is that I came very close to doing two or three sacadas the last time I danced

..they are starting to happen naturally.

 The 'center' thinggy is partly a joke because it seems that

 no one can explain that clearly...I'm finding that the women complain about my weak lead when they hold themselves

 away from me because they know I'm a newbie.  When I finally have had enough

 and pull them into a close embrace,

they quit resisting and compliment me at the end of the dance.. I am a natural dancer.

thanks for your suggestions   mario