[Tango-L] No dancing before the music

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 15:56:02 EST 2008

Deby,

I couldn't agree with you more.  Everyone is
different.  So, a general statement that you would
have to listen to the music for a year before dancing
just isn't true across the board.

If, perhaps, there IS a person out there who really
would be terrible at dancing until, after a year of
listening to the music, they came around, then, I
would still say, even in that case, he/she
should/could go out there and dance his/her heart out
as they are learning the music through listening.  Why
wait? (That's a rhetorical question!)

Just imagine telling someone to listen for a year,
then come back!  That person could have been one of
the most wonderful dancers lost to our fun little
sport ;o) if they never get around to coming back!

We're all different.

Nice website, www.lavidacondeby.com, and nice place!
Your links must be helpful to a lot of visitors to
BsAs!