[Tango-L] Please don't help me!

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Sun Feb 17 17:40:38 EST 2008

I have experienced this too in the past and I would observe:

1. at four years it happens a lot less than at two years - the last time for me was in BA and a couple more years and i dont think it will happen at all any more
2. for the bad experiences, there are an equal number of good ones where a follower might nail the one usually small point that you specifically needed to lift your dance.

Yes, this can be annoying, but tango is a jouney of mutual learning and whatever the follower's attitude they usually have something to offer. Also for every follower like this there are ten leaders even worse in my experience ready to impart their non expert views to the poor followers they dance with. So spare a thought for them.