[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Sun Feb 17 11:24:00 EST 2008

> there are some followers that believe they are good just because
> they have been dancing for a long time.

If you have none of those followers that /are/ good just because they have
been dancing (well) for a long time, then your:

> I have found that the best followers I have danced with have had classes
> with good teachers that have tried hard ...

... is more-or-less inevitable.

This is often the case in new and isolated tango communities that don't
have enough good guys from whom the girl's can learn naturally.

The situtation changes when/if the community reaches that critial mass.

--
Chris