[Tango-L] men who pull to their left

buffmilonguera@aol.com buffmilonguera at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 11:44:22 EST 2008

sorry - I didn't see this before

1. I danced with one woman, then later in the evening another young
woman who grabbed me before I could sit down said, "(blank) said you've
got it going on tonight, let's see...", then, after dancing with her,
but before I could sit down, another woman grabbed me and said "my turn
now", and then the first woman, you guessed it, grabbed me before I
could sit down and said, "do that again."

2. all I really did was to step back "inside partner" instead of the
cross (the numbers always confuse me - I think that's #5?), and some
other things went missing because I wasn't "crossing" that night - ex.
ocho cortada.  I think two things happened, I didn't think about
"steps" so much because I had effectively taken a lot of them off the
table, so I was just walking - which helped me really hear the music
better and I was able to have a better connection because we weren't
"separating" to do steps.

I think.....

Have you joined the Buffalo Argentine Tango Society Yahoo! group yet?
It's easy, and the best way to make sure you know what we're doing and
what's going on with the Argentine tango in and around Buffalo......go
to www.yahoo.com > select Groups > search for Buffalo Argentine Tango
Society > follow the directions to join BATS_tango.  Thanks!