[Tango-L] Beginners and milongas

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 11:24:02 EST 2008

I know a couple who just had their first Tango  class (basic 8 yuk) last week and later went

  to a restaurant dance where we have a good live Tango trio performing. They were too shy to

  attempt the Tango but I saw them in the corner, sort of hidden, and dancing with each other

  to a Milonga.  So, being a Milonga fan, I told them that starting with the Milonga is a great

  way to begin and so, they  tried the next one and did pretty darn well, it was dancing.