[Tango-L] Breaking the "paso basico."

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Wed Feb 13 19:38:58 EST 2008

Mash:
In the privacy of your home, put on some music and just dance-- for yourself. You don't have to think about your partner or anybody else on the floor. You can concentrate exclusively on yourself. Instead of turning to the left (the open side of the embrace), turn to the right. Generally, a figure that can be executed in one direction, can be executed in the other direction. It's not good form to try something new at a milonga.

Michael
I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango