[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Feb 13 10:44:17 EST 2008

Nancy,

This is exactly what I thought would happen, but hoped wouldn't.
Americans immediately on the defensive, putting words in my mouth
and making no attempt to answer my questions.

Nancy, is there any American alive today who knows more about
Tango than Oscar Casas? Simple question. And, as I said - he's
just one example. The real question is, who knows more about
teaching and dancing Tango - Argentines or Americans?
Another simple question.

And, yes I teach. And I do my very best to do it the way many
Argentines have taught me. I just want to understand why
Americans think they have a better way of teaching Tango.

That's all I'm asking. Can anyone answer the question, please.

Keith, HK