[Tango-L] Wiggles

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Wed Feb 13 08:24:56 EST 2008

Women who are dancers HATE wiggles.  It is a meaningless move that
says nothing, misses a bunch of music and does not feel good.  If men
want to do it, they better be sure that they know the woman they do
it with, and know for sure that she likes it, or they might run a
risk of woman just standing there waiting for the man to stop wiggling.

Best,

NIna