[Tango-L] Wiggles

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 08:13:17 EST 2008

Women LOVE wiggles.  They say it feels good.  But, I
can say that wiggling their hips really accentuates
their shape.

One time, I was dancing with a woman right in front of
her ex-boyfriend, recent ex-boyfriend.  I made sure
her back was to him and I led quite a few wiggles as
we passed by his seat.  Actually, we wiggled, shared
pivot, wiggled, something else, wiggled.  I remember
making quite a display of it!

I mentioned it to her, later.  She said, "I know what
you were doing.  And, thank you!"  :o)