[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Feb 12 12:08:24 EST 2008

 On Tue Feb 12 20:44 , "Chris, UK"  sent:

>The first thing to do is to switch away from the so-called teacher that
>brainwashed you into it.

Chris,

Maybe you've forgotten, but in his recent post dated 22 January 2008 - 'How to Learn' Mash wrote:

Quote:
I believe we learn first and foremost from patterns whether we like it or not. The little I know of neuroscience
confirms this. We learn by repetition and repetition meaning the same sequence over and over until it is etched
into our memory and muscles.
End Quote.

Sounds to me like Mash brainwashed himself. Not everything is the teacher's fault. Any comment?

Keith, HK