[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Feb 12 11:44:50 EST 2008

Mash,

To break a habit is not difficult - just stop doing it and stop whining. Problem solved. There's nothing
wrong with the 8-step basic. But if you've been doing it over and over until it became a habit, that's
obviously wrong - but that's not the fault of the figure. The same would be true of any figure that
becomes a habit. Do the exercise that I recommended in a previous thread and dance without going
to the cross and no more resolutions. Your final question -  does anyone knows any brain washing
techniques ... Good god man, haven't you learned your lesson yet?

Keith, HK

 On Tue Feb 12 19:19 , ""Mash"  sent: